Blog template

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Waiting Sucks...

There is just no way to sugar coat what I am going through. It just sucks to wait and wait and wait. John and I waited to get pregnant when doctors kept saying that this and this should work...It was 2 years of TTC and trying out different doctors before I found out that I had endometriosis...It took 5 months to completely heal from severe postpartum back pain...It took 2 IUI cycles to discover that I had a uterine polyp hindering my pregnancy...Now I'm waiting to naturally miscarry. I guess out of all this negativity of waiting I am hoping that my body's ability to eliminate the sac will be a blessing. I would like to avoid the alternate route if at all possible.

I want to be done with this pregnancy because I'm technically not pregnant. The tiny life died early on as the sac progressed to grow. I found out online that this was called blighted ovum. My doctor didn't explain much since we were choking up in tears. Our wedding anniversary is coming up on the week of Thanksgiving. I want to be finished with this soon... I just feel sad about all this. There are days when I cannot get myself to do dishes or at least try to be productive; I cannot even leave the house. I am "angry" at my body so to speak. Ever since I found out about the miscarriage, I just started eating poorly and stopped taking prenatals religiously. What's the use? I feel betrayed by my own body. Just angry. I hope this funk won't last too long.

3 comments:

  1. I went through the exact same thing last year. It does suck! I just wanted everything to be over. My numbers would not go down. They kept rising. It took forever for everything to be over. There are no answers that I can give, but please know that I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs)))) I'm so sorry. I hate the waiting too and the body betrayal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It's not fair. Mother's shouldnt have to endure such loss. I hope your body heals soon, and your heart could use some tlc too.

    stay strong.

    ReplyDelete